Whether you currently have a drone program in place, or you’re looking to bring one on, the biggest difficulty usually lies in proving value; that it’s worth the time and money to implement a new program and process for your business.
Proving value is an important part of bringing anything onboard and keeping it year after year. Whether it’s money saved, increased worker safety onsite or just overall improved site planning and tracking, there are certain things your executive team are going to want to see.
Kespry is committed to giving our customers, and the industry, the support, and information needed to continue moving aerial intelligence forward. So we’re excited to announce we just launched a new program simply called “Proving the Value of your Drone Program”!
We’ll be hosting a live webinar with one of our customers on Wednesday, May 12th at 10am PT where we’ll have an operator and an executive to show what each department needs when it comes to using drone data. On top of that, if you register for the webinar you’ll get early access to our ultimate guide where we drop insights like:
- Better forecasting/planning of operations
- Improved site planning and progress tracking (internal operations and compliance tracking)
- Improved engineer and survey work experience (safety, process etc.)
- Faster and more accurate inventory management for contoured and uneven stockpiles
- Surveys are accurate, on demand and audit-safe for reporting
- Saving on 3rd party costs that are expensive and inefficient
The guide will also include sneak peaks into how some of our top customers have overcome objections and become successful in using drone technology to better their business.
Register for the webinar today, this is one you’ll want to check out. The guide will become available after May 12th for those registered.
Want more? Check out the Kespry Resource Hub for other items that can help your research into the world of drone technology and data.